When we started creating the VynEL™ product line, we quickly saw a need for many iterations of the product line which would be needed for integration throughout various industries. While we try to make it easy to understand, some of the terminology we use may not be instantly understood. As such, below is an outline of how each product is commonly used.
- VynEL™ Cling - This product is thin, lightweight, and has an adhesive on either the front or backside of the panel. It's great for retail and trade show advertising, or even automotive interior or exterior lighting. Advertising & Automotive
- VynEL™ Flow - This performance product is exactly what the sporting goods, activewear, and outdoor products industries have been waiting for. It's semi-stretch material and super flexible architecture make it perfect to bond into fabrics of all kinds.
- VynEL™ Splash - This product has been engineered to be fully encapsulated, keeping the lighting element free from moisture and ready for life on the water. VynEL™ Splash was made with marine life in mind; including wetsuits, life jackets, boats, yachts, and more.
- VynEL™ HD - This is our original "Jack of all Trades" product that wasn't designed with one particular industry in mind, but fitting for so many. It's great for costuming, safety, outerwear, winter apparel, and many more. It's water resistant, has a unique textured appearance and provides a nice high end feel.
- VynEL™ LD - A lighter and thinner alternative to our HD version, this product is meant for more flexible apparel and safety than the HD version. Many customers have preferred our newer VynEL Flow product recently as it provides the same flexing capabilities, but with adds some stretch to it.
- VynEL™ Decal - This product is great for signage, retail advertising and more. It comes standard with a removable sticker surface making the product easy to mount. We highly recommend having us add a graphic overlay for ease of installation and use.
If you are looking for more information on VynEL™ technology or how to apply VynEL™ Lighting into your product line, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to work with forward thinking companies looking to push the envelope on technology, design, and safety.
Once contacted, our team will be happy to walk you through the VynEL™ product line and make the process simple on how to integrate our products into your product line. Even if you've never worked with electronics before. We specialize in integrating our products into the following industries:
- Outdoor Goods
- Bags, Handbags, and Laptop Bags
- Trade Show/Retail Environments
- Heavy Equipment Safety
While there are technically countless iterations of VynEL™ Lighting, we have a handful of core products. These core products each have a number of variations which have various uses inside each of these industries.
- VynEL™ Cling - Advertising & Automotive
- VynEL™ Flow - Apparel & Sporting Goods
- VynEL™ Splash - Marine & Water Safety
- VynEL™ HD - Outerwear and Costuming
- VynEL™ LD - Lightweight Apparel & Costuming
- VynEL™ Decal - Advertising & Signage
If you have a use case not listed in an industry below, please contact us as we likely have a solution. Products listed are the common uses of each product, not to be seen as an exhaustive list.
While VynEL™ is simply an amazing product, it can't break the laws of physics. It does require power to operate, but when you look at the alternatives, it's one of the most energy efficient and eco-friendly lighting products on the market. In essence, VynEL™ is an Electroluminescent based product, which requires a high frequency and voltage to operate, so we typically use something called an inverter to operate. In many cases, inverters can take different forms and functions, but they are specific to the application that's being used. Inverters can get pretty portable as well, so whether you are trying to hide it into a pocket, or looking to power something larger, we can engineer an inverter to meet your needs.
We are based in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon, and have production facilities in Asia. Our factories are capable of producing up to 300k pieces of VynEL™ per month currently. Should you need a higher production quantity, please feel free to inquire via email or phone.
That's great! We love people and companies that share our vision. If you are looking to distribute our product, please fill out the contact form on the Contact US page. We will have you fill out a brief form about you and your company and if it looks like a good fit, we will welcome you into our eco-system. We have samples, marketing materials and guidance to help you along the way.
We're glad you asked! It's actually quite simple. We have clients ranging from people starting out with a napkin sketch, to Fortune 500 companies looking for minor assistance. Typically we receive a vision of the product, and our Sales and Engineering teams usually butt heads for a few hours while we talk through the best way to create your product. Then we'll share our findings, come up with a plan and execute the process!
If your company has cut and sew factories or production facilities around the globe, our team can help train or assist them to integrate the product seamlessly into your product. Typically our workflow process works something like this:
- VynEL Prototype
- Inverter Integration/Engineering
- Battery Coupling
- Roll Out For Manufacturing
We typically will have a one-time plate fee to custom make any panels. These are kept on file and maintained for up to 10 years or the life of the project. Whether you need 1 or 10 Million panels made, our model allows us to create a vast number of panels in the most cost effective manner, in a short amount of time.
The per item cost will vary depending on complexity of design, colors, size and connection strategy, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. We've very seldom been in a position where our technology was unable to meet budget.